12-Lead Recognition and Management
The course is designed to enhance the practitioner's knowledge in recognition and interpretation of 12 lead EKGs. The student will learn to identify changes characteristic of ST elevation myocardial infarctions. Students will also learn about EKG changes that mimic ST elevation myocardial infarctions. Furthermore, the course will review pharmacological agents commonly administered during the management of patients with emergent cardiac diseases.
For full access to the course, you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this website. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- You can now access the full course.
- From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access the course.
If you register for an account and do not receive a confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail or SPAM folder for emails from edu2.mshealthcarealliance.org. If you cannot find a confirmation email, please contact us for assistance.
If you are having trouble logging in after successfully registering, please use the contact form for assistance.
Please note that some domains are blocking our emails so we may not be able to respond to you if you request our assistance. We recommend that you create a new account with a personal email address if you have reached out to us but have never received a reply.